Clever Design. Personal Service.
I am always happy to answer business questions along with design inquiries. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
You can also become a fan on Facebook.
I started Paper Foxes in 2006 after learning html and css. My background in traditional art media gives me a good feel for proportion and design. It’s also surprisingly helpful with problem-solving.
I enjoy making things easy to use. If a site is well-organized, people are more likely to use it. Combine a good website design with a compelling business idea, and you’re well on your way to success.
I have worked for several online companies, including Google, before striking out on my own. I like to be a part of small businesses where my work matters. It is very satisfying to be in direct contact with the people I am supporting. I keep my prices low so small business people can get their ideas off the ground as painlessly as possible.
- My website designs look good in every browser, from Internet Explorer 6 and 7 to Firefox to Safari.
- I focus on natural search to ensure your website is seen and shared. You spend less on paid search.
- I can help you create a communication and visibility strategy using natural search, online business listings, and reviews to raise awareness about your business or services.
- Websites are accessible to users with disabilities. For example, seeing-impaired individuals use a site reader to surf the web, and these surfers will be able to use your website.
- I create preliminary designs in Photoshop so you know how the website will look when it is finished.
- I do graphic design in Illustrator according to your printer’s pre-press standards and requirements.
- I can create an entire look and feel for your website. I am able to do everything from logos to taglines to copy. I can easily incorporate new additions into your existing style. Everything from your website to your printed brochures can have the same look.
- I integrate websites with WordPress so you can make your own edits. You don’t need to learn any additional technology. If you can edit a Word document or write a blog post, you can edit your website in WordPress.
- I install Google analytics so you can track and monitor traffic and conversions (purchases or sign-ups).